martes, 18 de mayo de 2010

Y esque nunca llego tarde.

Hey!!!

I'm late for my classes again.. lately I'm always late... i dont know why :(
So as i arrived late I'm at the computers room waiting for my next class, I've been working on physics i did like 8 problems which it's really cool, but i i'll have to ask cynthia for the notes of the class that i have missed, which is Chemestry, OMG i dont remember the last day that i arrived early to that class.

Well, it didnt matter how much we loved the soccer team of the city he losed and now we are not in the best league of the country =( =( but we will come back! we promise!!

I have like 6 minutes more to write about my last days.. well I'm sad cause I need to practice my english more often or i will forget it, so.... I'll whatch tv (if i have time to whatch it) in english and will listen more (if this is possible) english songs.

Well my chemestry teacher has left the class so i have to go for not arriving late to the nex class!!!
talk to you later bloggers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, comenta :D