viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

Another day late.

So I arrived late again.
I dont know why I'm not listening the clock EVER!

I want to congrat my BRO!! he has been admitted inUOFA. Im so happy of him = ).
Maybe I can go to study there with him sometime =) that would be awesome.

Oh man! I have only 12 minutes left to end this post... I have to be fast.
Well I have only 10 days left for finals!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG .... OMG!.

Im going out on saturday YAY!!!!! and my car its broken :( . Poor car!!!! i want him back!!! :(
maybe i can buy a new one.. but i like mine !!!!.

5 minutes left.. I didnt write that much because Edgar its here by my side talking to my so i cant think what i wanna said and write it down. sorry because of that.
Well we are in the computers room of the university and its plenty of my classmates playing minigolf!!! weird eh? lol.

2 minutes left. an Edgar its telling me so weird things!!!! lol.

well I read that Ryan a frind of mine that i met in Canada its right now in Calgary's airpot waiting for his flight ... they have dalayed his flight.. i hope he cans toke it soon.

I have to go its time to go to mechanic clases

LATER ON =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, comenta :D