viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010

RECYCLING! =)




Hey hey hey!

SO what's up? As i promised yesterday i'm writting a new post about my afternoon yesterday and all that stuff, and I'm gonna talk about how i have recycled my pans!

Okay so yesterday we meet at Plaza España which is in downtown, and we walked to the Bingo we were registrated and we went inside to play.. there was a lot of old people but ut was really funny, because they almost kill each other for the money!aajjajajaajjaja. fun fun fun! I dont have any pictures because inside it wasnt a good idea took a picture and outside where really cold. This is a picture of what I wore yesterday to go out:

After that Jaime went to catch the bus because he had some things to do and the girls decided to go some shopping! Okay so we went to Bimba&Lola! looking for a really cool purse... the one at the left:
But we didn't found it.. so We went to a shop that i think its called Bosh! i love the dresses of that shop.. OMG! thery are really pretty! if I found a picture I will uploaded it!.
And then we went to Nature and "El corte Inglés" trying to found a purse like that one.
Finaly we went home because we have to study today.


Another thing, to tell you were how I recycled my pants.. so here we go:
This are the pans which had the bigest hole ever!
. jajajajaj (actually there were 2)
Here you can si that one of them are in the
bottom and back part of the pants.

So... Catch a sissors.... and take
care, do not cut yourself
So this how it looks when we have
done one part.
This is how it looks when i finished!.
So I have a new shorts for summer! =)

I have to study today my draw exam and i am really cold!.. xD.. SO i'll study later... So..
TOMORROW I WILL END MY EXAMS! at last! YAY!.... so GIRL'S NIGHT!
i will added a lot of pictures of the night you'll see.! =)


SO.. today starts the winter Vancuver olympiads!it will be on tv at 3 a.m. so i'll see it tomorrow when they put it the second time !!! =)....

Hope you have liked my post! and see ya !

Loveee!!! =) =)
SER FELICES!

1 comentario:

  1. Haha.. oh man! it's a neat way to save your pants, but it's too bad it wouldn't work for me. I can imagine your bingo day was a lot of fun. And yes! The Olympics are about to start in a few minutes. Hope you get a chance to see it later. 3 am is really late.

    Si, si hablo espanol. I'm fluent in English, Spanish, and French, but I just don't write or read spanish very often. I don't know if I'm wrong on the spelling or not.

    Que te diviertas este fin de semana!


    Christian

    Christian

    ResponderEliminar

No te cortes, comenta :D