jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

Yes, Its me again!







Oh my goodness..

Have been a long time without upload.
I am sorry buy i have no time. Im all the day out of my home, at the university and extra classes... and when i arrive home it's just for eat, sleep and study. YIKES!

So what's up readers?. Are all of you okay? i hope so.
Here I am really tired, busy, a little bit sad.

Let's talk a little bit about the pic! they are my computer programs, let me explain 'em.
Okay so I have this subject in which I have to learn to invent or create a computer programs because I'm gonna be suppouse to invent something (in my future like industrial engeener) which will need a huge nevel of technology, but I will have a problem IT WONT HAVE BEEN CREATED! so I will need to buil my own technology for do it! COOL EH?!.
And this are my first steps like computer programmer. =D
I have to said that i took this pic long time a go, like 2 weeks, so right now I have learned much more and i can do awesome programs, for example one of them can calculate the area of a circle or rectangle, another one, which tells you how much days have the month that you choose...
They are really simple.. but I have to start learning this easy things. =D

OMG OMG OMG OMG! guess what! I HAVE PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!
So I'm officially a driver! =) yay! I'm so happy, now Im waiting for my licence to be able to drive all the city around =)
Wanna a city tour? come to Valladolid (Spain and contact with me!) lol.

What else??? ... Oh yeah, my glasses have died.. =(. I have to send them to Madrid for fix 'em. I'll miss you W.G. But no worries, I have this other glasses for emergencys .. ufff thank god.

Actually I have seen a few movies... If any time you want to seea movie, this ones are quite good, especially for girls : <weather girl>, <wild child>, onfessions of a Shopaholic>, <the break up artist>....

I need to dye my hair again! I'm going to change colour again.. I will upload pictures, of course!.
Another thing to do its SHOPPING!, i really need to go shopping, i need new cloths! and shoes! =)

And after all this... I have this crazy girls weekends! wanna see pictures?


Nice hair =)


Don't just smile.. do sth different!



FUNNY NIGHT with my girls!


A bathroom its a place where
you can take crazy pic! =)

I love this one... Girls next time
put the camera more far!

Now i have to go to the Chemestry laboratory 4 hours! and after that extra classes!

TALK TO YOU LATER.. if I'm still alive!

love love!
BE HAPPY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, comenta :D