jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

Keep, keep reading!

Hello everybody!

As you now, im really busy this days, I've been working really hard, and i think it was worth!, next week my driving lesson's teacher will ask for an exam turn,to the traffic organisation, so by 23th February i will be examinated and i will be driving around!. =) yay!
I learned a lot and very fast !!!

So hey, its cold now outside, officially the weather has become crazy! I remember that the month that it was my eighteen birthday, it was kinda warm, and look now, I have be taken out the coat and get back inside the closet like a million times. Grr! I hate wake up in the mornings with an idea of what i should wear that day and the changed it because, the time it's comlity different than the day before, it sucks!.

Okay, so this afternoon i'm metting with some of my university friends, just to have fun, just walk around the city ^^ YAY!..
I have plenty of things planned for this weekend, i dunno what to do first! but of course i'll have a girl's night! yay! disco!! bars! dancing.. drinking...go well together with someone..

Okay im alomost done withe my exams! just one more to go!... just draw... but i have so much things this 3 days to do so i dont have to much time to study but dont worry it's easy i think, so.. there is a picture of how my study place looks like.. its kinda tidy.. you should see it inmetiatly after if have stoped studing. its a complity mess! =)

So not too much to tell, Oh man I almost forgot it! do you know thah ''Avatar" the fil who was made for beat all the tickets collection has been exceed by a " romantic film"?.
Awesome eh!? i couldn't believe it!.. but its true... poor people 10 years working for be exceed in 2 weeks....

Now i think im done.. i should go to clean the kitchen, and my room a little more, and after that i will have a shower for this afternoon, i promise to post soon writing about this walk with my friends because i think its gonna be fun! xD

Sorry but i cant upload the pic! so.. i will do it later

Love!
SER FELICES!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, comenta :D