domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Should I stay or should I go?


When you have two ways which take you to the same place, and both of them are so different, which one should I take. Maybe I should questioned if what I really want is going to that place. Should I stay? or should I go?

What a difficult decision! I think I am taking seat here, between both of 'em. And I am not moving until I really know what I want to do.

Sometimes I wonder why I have to choose between two ways, sometimes I want to build a new one and pass by the other two. I dont want to choose.

¡I WANT A NEW WAY!

1 comentario:

  1. Make your own path! It's always the way to go! Stopping to think is good, but never stay on that seat of yours for too long, you could miss out on good things in life. Don't overthink because it's okay to make mistakes, and if you ever stop liking your path, you can always create a new one for yourself!

    ResponderEliminar

No te cortes, comenta :D