lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

POST 200

Today its post number 200.
I am glad of have been posting all this time and I will be doing this for a long time I promise.
Its time to say, thank you to all you, for reading this blog, thanks for comment, thanks for show this blog to your friends.

Well Today its a big day for me and my blog, but it seams its no gonna be such a great new, because Bin Ladem has been killed by USA, well, thanks for make my blog new not important ¬¬'.
I Dont wanna talk about this today, because today its a really happy day for me.
But dont worry I will be posting about what my inside says.

HAVE A GOOD DAY :) (and dont forget to take your cake piece :) )

Hoy es mi post 200.
Estoy muy orgullosa de haber estado escribiendo todo este tiempo y seguiré haciendo esto por mucho tiempo, lo promero. Es el momento de daros las gracias a todos por leer este blog, por comentar, y por enseñarselo a vuestros amigos.

Bien, hoy es un día muy importante para mi y mi blog, pero parece que no es una gran noticia porque Estados Unidos ha matado a Bin Ladem, bueno, gracias por hacer que la noticia sobre mi blog no sea tan importante ¬¬'.
No quiero hablar de eso hoy, porque es un día muy feliz para mi. Pero no os preocupeis seguiré haciendo entradas sobre lo que dice mi interior.

PASAD UN BUEN DÍA :) (y no os olvideis de coger vuestro pedacito de tarta :) )

1 comentario:

  1. I have a problem.. I want to grab a slice of cake.. but I only like the corners. this cake doesn't have any. What should I do?

    Well I'm glad you've kept up with it.. I could learn a thing or two from you. I'm very bad at updating my blog. Hope you have an awesome week, superwoman!

    ResponderEliminar

No te cortes, comenta :D