domingo, 25 de julio de 2010

HOLIDAYS

HELLO BLOGGERS:

how are you?? hope everything its okay.
I am here sitting in the computer waiting for 8 a.m, thats when my friends are coming to my home to pick me up to go on holidays.
=D

Tomorrow by this time i will be in the beach trying to see the other side of the see but obviously i wont see England..... i only will see the see.

I think im gonna go to the bed because im really nervous i really want to go on holidays so.... im gonna go to sleep that way the time goes faster or thats what i think !!!

I think thats all for know...  i promiste to upload when i come back!!! okay?.
By the way,  Contantor won the Tour, CONGRATS SPANISH RIDER,

obviously spanish sports are better than ever. =D

Picture from London my mom and me in one of the streets of Notting Hill.

LATER ON (in 4 days ;D )
love,love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, comenta :D