sábado, 31 de julio de 2010

Going on holidays soon? these ones are mine!

I AM BACK !

How was your week bloggers? i have just arrived home from my holidays at comillas.
They have been awesome i have enjoy them a lot.

Have you ever feellike you need to rest, to calm down your self, to rest?, i did so i decided to go on holidays with some friends and my boyfriend Edgar (yes, its no my especial friend anymore, now its my boyfriend.) and i am really happy with my decision i have came powerful and happy .
Wanna know what i have done in Comillas? keep reading.
I have ENJOY TIME, I SLEPT, I ATE AND I DID SIGHTSEE !!!!, Oh my ! i almost forgot and y taned  my skin!!!

Talking about the travel my friends came to pick me up at 9.00 Am at my house and we went to Braulio's village to pick his swimming suit that he have forgoten there. Then we went to Palencia (again because we had the breakfast at that city, 'coffe nad croissant of course') and then we took the road to Comillas where we arrived at 2 P.M.. long travel isnt it?.
There we started to look for a guy with an orange t-shirt who was the guy who was renting us the house, he told us how to arrive to the appartment and we went on shopping for the meal.
Then we decided to rest a litlle bit in the sofa and we went to the swimming pool!!!

Next days are like this one, shopping, resting, sleeping, beach, swimmingpool, and sightsee!.
But one of the days we wento to dive!!! thats because Braulio is in the army and he has all what we needed to to dive and he know how to do it, but it was only for the boys because the equiment was so heavy and the girls havent practice.... so it was man's work ! after the activity they described us all what they saw under the see!! and it seems really cool i wanna do it some time! =D

I havent took so much pictures because Braulios took the professional camera, he promised to send me the pictures so... as fast as i recived them i will show you more okay???
But until that day i cant show you the few ones that i took with mine okay? :


What did you see:
1.-me amd my bf in the beach.
2.- the Cantabrico's sea.
3.- this is how the beach looks like, in the night.
4.- more from the sea (it was really blue)
5,6,7.- me and my boyfriend in the beach at night.
8.-more sea but you can see the mountains at the same time
9.- guees what !!! Edgar and me!
10.- they were doing diving!!! 
11.- the first place where they did diving.


Well I think thats all for now i will write more things about what its going on in the world and interesting things.
for example im gonna do a photo and maybe video class for make up, because im going to this place where they are teaching me how to make up ! =D.
So i will teach you too okay?....

I think thats all for know!!!

LATER ON,
love,love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, comenta :D