domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009

Oh Holy Saturdays! <3<3

Hellow again!

Here I am again, yesterday after tiding my room i d
idnt have any time to write here and introduce myself.. so I am doing it now.. and talking about yesterday.

Well, as you probably know my name is Irene and I'm from Valladolid, Spain. I have almost 18 years old and This year I'm gonna start the University, I'll Study Industrial ingeneering ^^ YAY!
Im quite tall and thin, brown eyes and hair.

I love to dance in the disco, talk to my friends, go out for a walk, take care of Plash my cute turtle =D...
Im really active, i like sports and music, I am really good listening to people and helping them, and I like to make people laught and people who makes me laugh because, i think that smile and laugh it's the most important thing in the life, because there are too many bad things in the world.. we dont need more sad in our days... what we need it is hapiness =).
This is me.. probably my friends or bf could make a better description of me =).





Okay, lets talk about yesterday.

I said goodbye to you so i could tidy up my bedroom, well i did it almost perfect :



As I told you Bee came to my house, and we got ready for the night in the disco. It was kinda raining but it didnt matter. We use to get ready together so she arrived and put all the things that we needed on. And the process start!
She made her hair and in the same moment I was putting my contacts when sudenly i felt like i didnt see with my right eye... Oh man! I have lost my right contact.. we looked around once, twice but we didnt see anything, then was when Bee look inside my eye, OMFG! you have your contact in the top of the eye... we have to take it out.. but how?.. you have to take it out with your finger girl... So five minutes later there I was with a finger inside my eye and feeling dizzy, but Guess What! without the contact out of my eye LOL.
But like ten minutes late i got it! and everything was okay back!

We went on with our style session.. we put aour hair awesome... and we put make-up in our faces =D hehehehe. and then it was 9.15 p.m. we went out of my house to walk a little bit around the city and we arrived to the disco. but it was closed! Oh no!... it's okay... let's go to 'La Antigua'.. thats the name of a really cool bar. We danced there too much:



Well, then Sara called us.. 'where are you babes? '... we told her to go Jaleo, because we waited for her 15 minutes or 20 more or less. We go inside and we danced, we asked for some songs to the DJ. and then it was time to go home in the owl bus. heheh ya.. its a weird name but its the name of the buses in Valladolid which are working in the late night.
Here there are some of the pictures of the night:

Thanks for another funny night girls! =]



“ Star by being the change you want to see in the world” (Gandhi)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

No te cortes, comenta :D